Last Updated: October 2018
Thank you for using Nature Connection World (NCW).
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are two general categories of information we collect.
1.1 Information You Give to Us.
1.1.1 Information that is necessary for the use of the NCW Platform.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the NCW Platform.
- Account Information.When you sign up for an NCW Membership, we require certain information such as your first name, last name and email address
- Profile and Listing Information.To use certain features of the NCW Platform (such as creating a profile. Or event), we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include your company name, location, phone number and social media links.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the NCW Platform (such as paid membership and purchasing items from the shop), we may require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) to facilitate the processing of payments.
- Communications with NCW and other Members. When you communicate with NCW or use the NCW Platform to communicate with other Members, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
1.1.2 Information you choose to give us.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information to obtain a better user experience when using NCW Platform. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your NCW profile (such as images, location, services and a personal description). Some of this information as indicated in your Account settings is part of your public profile page and will be publicly visible to others.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your NCW Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the NCW Platform.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the NCW Platform and Payment Services.
When you use the NCW Platform and the Payment Services, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Airbnb Platform and Payment Services.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the NCW Platform such as the pages or content you view, your searches and other actions on the NCW Platform.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the NCW Platform, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the NCW Platform.
- Enable you to access and use the NCW Platform.
- Enable you to communicate with other Members.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimise the NCW Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- We process this information given our legitimate interest in improving the NCW Platform and our Members’ experience with it, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in protecting the NCW Platform, to measure the adequate performance of our contract with you, and to comply with applicable laws.
- SHARING & DISCLOSURE
3.1 Profiles, Listings, and other Public Information.
The NCW Platform lets you publish information, including personal information, that is visible to the general public. For example:
- Parts of your public profile page, such as your first name, your description, and location, are publicly visible to others.
- Listing pages are publicly visible and include information such your profile information, photos, and any additional information you choose to share.
- If you submit content in a community or discussion forum, blog or social media post, or use a similar feature on the NCW Platform, that content is publicly visible.
We will never share your information willingly with any third party without your consent.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
4.1 Google Maps/Earth.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to email@example.com Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
5.1 Managing Your Information.
You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings. If you have chosen to connect your NCW Account to a third-party application, like Facebook or Google, you can change your settings and remove permission for the app by changing your Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
5.2 Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information.
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your NCW Account).
5.3 Data Access and Portability.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
5.4 Data Retention and Erasure.
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the NCW Platform to you, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your NCW Account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the NCW Platform, even after your NCW Account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain the NCW Platform to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
5.5 Lodging Complaints.
You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by NCW before the competent data protection authorities.
- CONTACT US